There are several benefits of using body and massage oils, including:
1. Moisturizing: Body and massage oils can help moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. They can also help prevent dryness and roughness.
2. Relaxation: Massage oils can help promote relaxation by reducing muscle tension, easing soreness, and calming the mind. They can also help improve sleep quality.
3. Improved circulation: Massage oils can help improve blood circulation, which can promote healing and improve overall health.
4. Aromatherapy: Some body and massage oils are infused with essential oils, which can provide aromatherapy benefits. Different essential oils have different properties, and can be used to promote relaxation, invigoration, or to help alleviate certain health conditions.
5. Pain relief: Certain massage oils, such as those containing arnica or peppermint, can help alleviate pain and soreness in the muscles and joints.
6. Reducing irritation: Some oils, such as coconut oil or jojoba oil, can help improve the health of the skin by providing essential nutrients and antioxidants.
Blend of oils, rose buds, chamomile, calendula, lavender, rose & lavender essential oils
How to Use
Use as a body or massage oil. Best used after a shower/bath and bikini waxing or shaving.
2 oz. dropper bottle
Get 15% off your first order/Code: WELCOME
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.