1. Rich in nutrients: Sea moss gel is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, including iodine, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and vitamins A, C, E, and K. These nutrients are vital for maintaining overall health and supporting various bodily functions.
2. Digestive health: Sea moss gel contains a high amount of dietary fiber, which can help promote healthy digestion. It can act as a prebiotic, nourishing the beneficial bacteria in the gut and improving overall gut health.
3.Libido and sexual health: Some proponents suggest that sea moss gel can support male sexual health and promote libido. It is believed to enhance blood circulation and increase stamina, potentially leading to improved sexual performance.
4. Immune system support: Sea moss gel is believed to have immune-boosting properties, primarily due to its high vitamin C content. Vitamin C is known for its role in strengthening the immune system and supporting the body's defense against infections and diseases.
5. Thyroid support: The iodine content in sea moss gel can be beneficial for thyroid health. The thyroid gland requires iodine to produce thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolism, energy production, and growth.
6. Skin health: Sea moss gel is often used topically in skincare products due to its potential benefits for the skin. It is believed to moisturize and hydrate the skin, improve elasticity, and promote a healthy complexion.
7. Joint and bone health: The calcium and magnesium in sea moss gel are essential minerals for maintaining healthy bones and joints. They contribute to bone strength, support joint function, and may help prevent conditions such as osteoporosis.
8. Weight management: Sea moss gel is low in calories and fat while being high in fiber, making it a potentially beneficial ingredient for weight management. It can help promote feelings of fullness, reduce appetite, and support healthy digestion.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
As with any supplement, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating sea moss gel into your routine, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
Cinnamon Spice- Ginger root, Ceylon cinnamon, Spring water
Pineapple Mango- Pineapples, Mangos, Spring water
Strawberry Raspberry- Strawberries, Raspberries, Spring water
Pina Colada- Pineapples, Coconut milk, Spring water
Strawberry Pineapple- Strawberries, Pineapples, Spring water
Ginger Berry- Ginger root, Strawberries, Blueberries, Spring water
For best results, it is important to limit or omit foods that cause inflammation in the body while taking sea moss (dairy products, meats). Take 1-2 Tablespoons daily. For flavored sea moss use within 2 weeks, 3 weeks maximum, or freeze remaining for up to 1 year. Plain sea moss can last 4-5 weeks refrigerated.
There are several ways you can take sea moss gel by mouth. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Spoon Method: Take a spoonful of sea moss gel and consume it directly. This is the simplest and most straightforward way to consume sea moss gel. You can follow it up with a glass of water if desired.
2. Smoothies: Add sea moss gel to your favorite smoothie recipe. Blend it with fruits, vegetables, nut milk, and other ingredients to create a nutritious and delicious smoothie. Sea moss gel can add thickness and creaminess to your smoothies.
3. Juices: Mix sea moss gel into freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juices. It blends well with various flavors and can be a healthy addition to your daily juice routine. Make sure to stir or shake the juice well to incorporate the gel.
4. Salad Dressings: Incorporate sea moss gel into homemade salad dressings. You can whisk sea moss gel with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and your preferred seasonings to create a nutritious and flavorful dressing.
5. Teas: Add sea moss gel to herbal teas or hot water. Stir until the gel dissolves completely, and then enjoy your sea moss-infused tea. You can also combine it with other herbal ingredients like ginger or turmeric for added flavor and benefits.
6. Desserts: Use sea moss gel as a thickening agent in desserts like puddings, mousses, or yogurt. It can add a creamy texture and increase the nutritional value of your sweet treats.
Keep refrigerated or freeze for up to 1 year.
16 oz. Glass mason jar
Get 15% off your first order/Code: WELCOME
Join our email list for exclusive offers and the latest news.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.